Thursday 26 January 2012

Dream, In between, Waking life.



Last night, before going to bed I wrote all of my possible future achievement down in a text message, put them in the present tense and sent it to myself. Then I went to sleep. I had a dream that I was living these achievements, I remember Patrick being there and the phone book and where I was putting it was important to me. Then I woke, into sleep paralysis, which I experience from time to time. An arm came out of my chest and the fingers opened upwards, a huge fireball floating in its palm. Except when I looked more closely, the fire was made of glowing words in some kind of eastern language I didn't recognise. It was frightening as sleep paralysis usually is but I also felt a kind of wonder at this vision. As I became more tuned to my emotions the vision disappeared and I was left awake and wondering what it all meant.

I'm open to interrpretation and not just for this dream. I think part of its purpose was illustrating the opening of myself to this world, even if I don't quite understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment